We are committed to protecting your privacy. In compliance with The Mexican Law: Ley Federal De Protección Personales en Protección de los Particulares (hereinafter: LFPDPPP), we are providing you with the following Privacy Notice in full disclosure of the handling and management of your personal data.
In articles 15 and 16 of the LFPDPPP, The Responsible Party for obtaining personal data is: ADVANCE GASTRO SURGERY PUERTO VALLARTA, SC, located at: Avenida de Los Tules number 160 interior 9, Diaz Ordaz colony, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco , Mexico, Zip Code 48310.
The Responsible Party respects the provisions of this Privacy Notice (hereinafter: The Notice), which is available publicly and is applicable concerning any and all personal data obtained through the direct professional services rendered from The Responsible Party, or through using the websites www.drsergiodelhoyo.com and/or www.bariatricshealthmexico.com.
1.1. The Owner. The individual (and owner) of the personal data.
1.2. Responsible Party. In this case, ADVANCE GASTRO SURGERY PUERTO VALLARTA, S.C.
1.3. Manager. The individual or legal entity who alone or jointly handles personal data on behalf of the Responsible Party.
1.4. Data Handling. The acquisition, use (including access, management, Transfer or disposal), disclosure, or storage of personal data by any means.
1.5. Transfer. Any communication of data made to an individual or legal entity other than the Responsible Party or Manager of the data.
1.6. Third Party. An individual or legal entity, national or foreign, other than the Owner or the Manager of the data. 1.7. ARCO rights. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
1.8. Tacit Consent. When The Notice has been made available to The Owner and The Owner does not state his or her opposition, it will be understood that The Owner has consented to the data handling.
2. Website.2.1. By entering into and using the websites: www.drsergiodelhoyo.com and/or www.bariatricshealthmexico.com, The Owner declares that he or she is accepting the terms and conditions contained in The Notice and expressly grants his or her acceptance and consent using electronic means in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
2.2. If The Owner does not fully and completely accept the terms and conditions of The Notice, he or she must refrain from sharing any type of personal information, by any means, on the aforementioned websites.
2.3. In the event that The Owner continues to use the website(s) www.drsergiodelhoyo.com and/or www.bariatricshealthmexico.com, either in whole or in part, said action will be legally considered as his or her absolute acceptance to the terms and conditions stipulated therein.
These cookies and other technologies can be disabled by the user. Consult the specific instructions in your browser’s settings for more information about disabling cookies.
3. Information collected.3.1. The personal data collected from The Owner include: (i) name, (ii) date of birth, (iii) marital status, (iv) nationality, (v) gender, (vi) landline and/or mobile phone number, (vii) email, (viii) private physical address and (ix) occupation.
3.2. Likewise, for the provision of services by The Responsible Party, the following sensitive personal data are collected from The Owner according to his or her health status: (i) racial or ethnic origin, (ii) current health status and background, (iii) medical history, (iv) photograph of body build, (v) physiological limitations, (vi) weight and (vii) height.
3.3. If any of the aforementioned data are not necessary, The Responsible Party will not require them. The data that is required must be provided by The Owner since, in the case of not having this information, or if the consent is revoked, or if The Owner exercises his or her legal right of cancellation, it will no longer be possible to comply with the contractual obligations and will result in terminating the service contract with The Responsible Party without liability for the latter.
3.4. Protection of your data. To ensure the safety of your personal data, we have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures with strict privacy policies and internal controls related to the handling and safeguarding of your personal information to protect this data from damage, loss, alteration, use, access, or unauthorized handling.
4. Purpose.4.1. The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes necessary for services rendered: 1. Provision of medical-hospital services such as hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic studies, blood bank services, medical treatments, rehabilitation, ambulance transfers and other related uses of health services in order to comply with the obligations contracted; 2. Subscription of the service contract; 3. Identification and verification; and 4. Contact.
Sensitive personal data will be used solely for: (i) the provision of the service contracted with The Responsible Party; (ii) the handling of emergency situations requiring health status information.
4.2. Personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in The Notice unless such purposes are considered necessary and related to the above, or unless there is a change in The Notice and The Owner's consent is obtained.
5. Transfers made.5.1. Personal information may be shared with individuals or family members authorized by The Owner, healthcare professionals, competent authorities and/or entities of the Public Health System for the preparation of statistics and other scientific and general interest purposes in cases established by law. With exception to the legal obligations and circumstances mentioned here, your information will not be shared with or transferred to a Third Party and will be used solely for the purposes indicated in The Notice.
5.2. In the case of sensitive data collected, no form of Transfer will be made, except for those that, by virtue of a legal or judicial order, are required.
6. ARCO Rights.6.1. At any time The Owner may exercise his or her rights of Access, Rectification, or Cancellation of his or her personal data, and may as well Oppose the handling of his or her data, thus revoking the consent granted for said purpose. In order to exercise these rights, The Owner will need to present his or her request in writing, in the terms established by article 29 of the LFPDPPP, at the physical location during the hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at which time the requested will be processed.
6.2. The written request must contain the following information: (i) name of The Owner, (ii) address, telephone number, and email address, (iii) clear description of the data for which the corresponding rights are being exercised, (iv) object of the request and (v) any additional elements that can help to locate the data. The Owner must provide a copy of his or her official identification. The maximum response time is 15 (fifteen) business days from the original request date. This date may be extended one time only by an equal period when justified by the circumstances of the case.
7. Modifications to the Privacy Notice.7.1. The Notice may incur modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements, from the needs of the services rendered, from privacy practices, changes to the business model, among other reasons. We are committed to keeping The Owner informed of changes and updates to The Notice by making it available publicly on www.drsergiodelhoyo.com and/or www.bariatricshealthmexico.com.
Last Modification: 12/13/2017